The Medicare Rights Center recently released a complete refresh of the Medicare Interactive Pro (MI Pro) online curriculum. This in-depth learning tool is designed to empower any professional to better help their clients, patients, employees, retirees, and others navigate a multitude of Medicare questions.
All-new course features include a:
- Responsive design that allows learners to study on tablets and smartphones
- Faster and more fluid course experience
- Larger menu, so navigating courses is much easier
- Modern design, making the information easier to grasp
Building on Medicare Rights’ 30 years of health care counseling and educational expertise, the MI Pro Core Curriculum includes 17 interactive courses split into four course levels. MI Pro is structured so that each level builds on the information learned in previous levels. Among the topics included are: “Medicare Basics,” “Medicare Appeals and Penalties,” and “Medicare and Other Insurance and Assistance Programs.”
With 10,000 baby boomers in America turning 65 every day, the need for more professionals to become Medicare knowledge is critical. Professionals from diverse fields – including human resources, financial advising, health care, and social work – can rely on MI Pro to educate themselves, train their colleagues, and help their clients navigate the many nuances of Medicare.
MI Pro subscribers continue to have access to the following features:
- Interactive activities and “Fast Five” quizzes
- Automatic course bookmarking so learners can continue where they left off
- A library of printable supplementary tools and fliers
- Final review tests at the end of every course –pass the course with a grade of 80% or higher and download a certificate of completion on your MI Pro profile
- Educational content vetted by a team of Medicare Rights Center experts
- Closed captioning
MI Pro is available today. To learn more, please visit www.medicareinteractive.org/pro.